Monday, July 16, 2007

To Croc or not to?

Matthew can be a fashion victim but mostly because I make him do it because I can... It freakin' cute to see those chubby little feet disappearing into rubberized duck shoes - they are easy to clean and he can take them off and put them on all on his own (okay he likes to flip them off his feet a la teenager to be... GAWD NO and he usually puts them on the wrong foot - as I have mentioned in previous posts he is not destined for MENSA, whatev he is still BRILLIANT!!!) and holy shit it makes me laugh to see him runaway in those shoes - all I do is stare at his feet like some zombie, what the hell do they put in those things??!?!

I, however, am so not on board with the Croc as a fashion statement thing. This article I ran across is funny. Made me giggle with glee. Enjoy.

No comments: