Thursday, November 15, 2007

A little bit of Green

I know I have been rather, ah, verbose lately. I cannot seem to say anything on here without going into massive detail and thoughtful run on sentences. This is not always the most exciting thing for people to read. My apologizes in advance. I have felt very out of sorts lately for no good reason. I wanted to post some photos today but alas I am at work and all the photos are at home so no photos for you. Just this little tidbit brought to you by me....

I have mentioned my environmental concerns over the course of various posts so I thought I would share a wonderful friendly site called the Daily Green where you can learn more about the ways to go green - it has one easy thing to do and green cuisine as well as an eNewsletter you can sign up for and receive updates five days a week. Check it out. Tell a friend about it. Think about doing something new to "go green" (big or small) that might help the environment - every little bit helps!

3 comments:

Tess said...

I have been hearing about that site everywhere so I guess it's time to check it out!

LoriD said...

That site is awesome. I like the 500+ toys NOT made in China list. I just told my husband last night that all the kids on our list are getting clothes and books because I didn't know what was safe and what wasn't anymore.

Christina Schmidt said...

The 500 toys list rocks! Though we already bought many of our gifts for Matthew before I saw it...

I will definitely use that list for gifts, etc for friends. I am hoping none of Matthew's Bob the Builder stuff is EVER recalled because there would be a lot of sobbing and tears in our house - from Matthew and perhaps a few from me!