Monday, June 11, 2007

New Look, Same Old Thing!

Ha, I decided to change the look of the blog. I was bored with the dots and I liked everything being on the right hand side versus the left which was driving me bananas.

I also finally figured out how to make a list and add all of my favorite blogs so check those out.

As well, I liked the colors better here. Greens are SOOOO soothing to me :)

Finally, I also put a dang title to my blog. Not sure that will stay the same either but since this did not just end up being about Matthew and more about me or the whole family I just decided to go with "Welcome to Myyyy World - The Schmidt Family" for the time being. When my brain and stomach stop doing twists and turns they ought not be doing, I will figure something out that is more creative.

Okay, back to work.

No comments: