Monday, August 6, 2007

Happiness is...

having a child care situation I am happy AND excited about!

I truly feel so blessed that after the first two years of ups and downs with regards to Matthew's care, we have finally "come home". I feel like some power above led us to you (or you to us?) and I am so immensely glad we get to be a part of your "family" on a regular basis!

Thank you from all parts of my (our) heart: Kelly, Nate and Grayson - for letting come into your home (and more importantly for letting Matthew use your toys, Grayson!)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Aww, you're going to make me cry. Thank you for allowing me (us) to be such a special part of your son's life. Matthew is an amazing little boy and I can't wait to explore the world with him! :)

Christina Schmidt said...

I had tears in my eyes writing that so there! Seriously, it means so much to us. It felt so comfortable yesterday with him there. He was so relaxed and confident! Something he had here and there at BDLC but never from the get go like your house.

Plus he will not have to put up with the raging emotions of two little people we hardly know and just not the right level of care.

I felt so happy yesterday even when Matthew melted down 2-3 times not long after we got home - I was like I can totally get this melt down. Change is hard for two year olds and they will all have an adjustment period. It was those melt downs that made me scratch my head and then two days later I would learn he was being hit or bite all day at BDLC that I hated!

You are the best!