Monday, July 28, 2008

Photos to Pass The Time


M on 4th of July - gritting his teeth at the noise?


Waiting for the fireworks to begin!


M at the top of the bounce house at G's birthday party (AFTER he jumped from the top... sigh my little dare devil)


M and I at G's 3rd birthday party


HOLY MOLEY (as M says every time he sees my belly!) This picture is from LAST week (as in week 39!)


This is the infamous BUMPY string that I mentioned - M asked me to take a photo of it... OY VEY!


M dressing himself on Sunday morning. MENSA here we come ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK...those are GREAT photos. I actually really love the bumpy string photo. You will look back at that years from now and get all misty!

AndreAnna said...

I love the one of him dressing himself.. LOL

Christina Schmidt said...

Melissa: I actually really like the bumpy string picture. It turned out well as you can see his chubby little hand stuck in his mouth in the back ground!

Andreanna: You should have been there for dressing thing. He was cracking himself up the entire time and then we started laughing it went down hill from there! I want to bottle this age in some ways and keep it with me forever!!!

Jen said...

I love the bumpy string pictures too! The picture of you and M is really adorable. :) Hope you are feeling well!

K and J's mom said...

very cute pics!