Friday, August 29, 2008

Baby Feet

Baby toes make me smile.


I am feeling better. Thank you for the kind comments. Thank you to K for telling me to it will be okay. Thank you to Kelly for her help in getting my head on straight. Thank you to Jen for calling today and letting me blather on about everything and nothing. M and I will be a-okay & I know there will be moments that I am quite certain I will bitch about on here but that we will all be okay and at the end of the day we are good parents doing a great job!

Kelly (Shades of Gray) is going to have a baby - I know news flash if you do not read her blog BUT I mean the baby will be on the outside soon. She's breakin' out over the weekend! GO KELLY! We cannot wait to meet Waffle Syrup!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

It was great to talk with you! :)