Wednesday, March 21, 2007

If you are keeping count...

That is three pounds of the 13. Yesterday I was very good and ate well (I swear I only THOUGHT about eating the Oreo ice cream but it did not touch my lips...) I also exercised...

Do you think I have a tape worm?

On another note, Matthew continues to cut that molar. It must be horrid feeling. It is like he is on some weird drug. Seriously. He goes from laughing to crying in zero seconds flat. He will be happily walking along and will barely hit his pinky and you would think he had blood spraying out of the end of said pinky the way he reacted. Toddlers are sort of like the creepy roommate you were assigned to in your freshman dorm. As if signing up to have some random roommate you do not know will some how be a learning experience, right?! If he could choose to I think Matthew would pierce his nose, put black eye liner on and listen to loud and angry music. Yesterday, he cried because I would not let him hold a knife by the blade end... Then I had to comfort him and tell him why this was a bad idea... Do you see what I mean?!?! Poor little guy :(

No comments: