Friday, June 15, 2007

Gone Camping.

We are leaving this afternoon for our pseudo camping trip. We rented a cabin in the woods. Now when I say cabin I am not talking about a cabin with amenities, I am talking a place with a roof, walls and a door. There is really nothing to this cabin that we know of. Mostly we wanted a place with a roof to have over our heads since it is supposed to be hotter then heck this weekend. Also, I hate bug bites since my bug bites swell and turn red and itch for days and weeks after being bit so a cabin will mostly keep those a bay. Basically, we wanted a rustic cabin in the woods near a lake and a beach shore so we could rough it without having to sleep on the ground in a tent.

I am looking forward to this weekend as it is a short get away. Hopefully doing this camping trip will not ruin the work we have done the past few days to get Matthew back to a reasonable bed time. He was asleep by 8:45p last night. That is an hour and 30 minutes earlier then Monday when he was still "sleeping" in his big boy bed. Santana also slept through the night last night SO I actually slept through the night! HIP HIP HOORAY!