Friday, May 9, 2008

Should I Buy A Lottery Ticket?

Okay I see how this works... I wrote about the panic feeling and it went away. SO without further ado, wow wouldn't winning the lottery totally rock? I mean I can feel that it would be awesome and would be nice to hang out with my kids more.

Waiting, waiting... tapping finger. Hmm, I suppose one needs to enter the lottery to win, eh?

Yeah so there is that. No more panic and I am not feeling like my body is racked with pain, all over. I felt like ah one of those people with that disease the one where you get achy all over and the pain in unbelievable but the physicians cannot tell them why. Yeah that... SO it all seems to be gone. YEAH ME!

I am sure next week there will be some new and exciting thing to share with you but for now all is quiet with reference to pregnancy "issues" and me though I am beginning to see a pattern here. BTW, I thought it would be a good time to mention that I think the weather had something to do with how funk-did-e-lious my week was. I swear the minute the sun went away and the rain and storms started was when my body freaked out. Old wives tale? Maybe but I am living proof over here people!

Okay seriously last night I took my 1 lb weight loss as a cue to eat half a carton of Bryer's Oreo Ice Cream. It was good and I hardly had supper or in this case supper was ice cream. Which ever way you say it you have to say I was a winner!

Finally, I had a dream the other night that I was not going to share but then I shared on a comment with another blogger so I thought what the hell! Weee nothing like inappropriate information about one's dreams being send out on the Internet! Hey you already know Arnold the CA governator will be delivering my child in a few short week so why not this?! Let me preface this with I have never NEVER been to a strip club, I think they are ah kinda ooky, and I have no desire to go to one or to be a stripper but mostly WTF?

Two nights ago I had a dream that I was stripper. BUT not just any stripper. Get this, a pregnant stripper and Kevin was also a stripper which is just weird but during the dream neither of us was naked (THANK GAWD at least with reference to me). I was mortified that we were strippers and that was how we made our living but if we did not strip we would be poor. Also, Matthew was really embarrassed about this and would never let his friends come over because he was afraid they would find out but he was only three in the dream... Why are hormonal dreams do freaking ODD?!?!?

So on that note (did I just share this with people, like for real?!?!) Yes why yes I did... OMG going now.

UPDATED: This has nothing to do with nothing in this post but I thought it was interesting and wanted to share the info since our gas crept up to $3.83 last evening. It is something like 100+ tips on how to save gas. Some are really good and some are things I never thought of. BACK TO WORK I GO FOR REAL!

6 comments:

AndreAnna said...

If being a stripper is your raunchiest pregnancy dream, than you have had it easy.

I dreamt I did the Hoff. Oh yeah. From his baywatch days, not his man-teet days. But still. THE HOFF?

Anonymous said...

Ha! Gotta love pregnancy dreams. Although I will agree that if being a clothed stripper is as bad as it gets you're doing OK! what kind of weird man/woman strip club where you working at anyway?!?

Christina Schmidt said...

Andreanna: Hmm the Hoff okay UGH! Then again I suppose there are worse people, right?!?! I seriously have not had many bad dreams or at least many that I remember which is why this one was all the more disturbing!

Melissa: Yeah, I do not know why were were working at the SAME strip club and it was implied in the dream that I usually did my thing naked... OY!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA Aren't preggo dreams fun?! Maybe it's your subconscious telling you that you need to fulfill your life's dream of opening a joint female-male strip club. Forget the lotto- you just might be on to something here! haha

-Jen

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA Aren't preggo dreams fun?! Maybe it's your subconscious telling you that you need to fulfill your life's dream of opening a joint female-male strip club. Forget the lotto- you just might be on to something here! haha

-Jen

K and J's mom said...

ha ha ha! Gotta love the pg dreams! I had some doozies! I agree, if that is your worst, you are doing well, sista!!!